Post Construction can be defined as an integrated set of processes that span the entire period from construction acceptance of a home, to conducting New Home Orientations, through the end of the structural warranty period.
More specifically, the Post Construction process includes:
- Construction Acceptance Process – Inspect home and create quality assurance punch list. Re-inspect for punch list completion/compliance. Accept home from construction.
- Purchaser Orientation Process – Orient purchaser to home and create punch list. Re-inspect for completion just prior to settlement. Deliver a punch list completed home.
- Fit and Finish Warranty – Manage the entire 1-year or 2-year warranty process (all walks, admin support, 24-7/365 emergency support, all claims processing).
- Long Term Structural Warranty – manage the entire structural warranty obligation through the 10-year anniversary for single family homes or the mandated period for condominiums.
- Quality Control Feedback Loop – utilize real-time data to improve design, purchasing and construction processes.
The Post Construction Team (PCT) is comprised of ProHome and The Warranty Group. These companies are recognized as leaders in their fields within the Building Industry. Together we deliver a full spectrum of “Post-Construction” services and solutions to residential builders and developers.
Whether you are building 20 units or 30,000 units a year, for any type of project from high-rise to single family, our team is here to make your post-construction experience more efficient, effective and affordable.