About Scott Zellak
As ProHome of Central Florida President, Scott brings a hands-on collection of construction professionalism with over 27 years of expertise in all facets of the construction industry. A verifiable track record of overseeing construction projects from coordination during conception through to completion across the country. Building positive rapport with architects, engineers, state/local municipalities and utilities, vendors, clients, and owners across the country while maintaining schedule and budget objectives.
Versed in value engineering, document preparation, site management, through all phases of the construction process to completion.
Areas of Expertise:
- Team Building & Leadership
- Risk Management
- Permitting & Building Code Compliance Management
- Critical Path Project Management
- Quality Control Management
- Planning & Scheduling
- Organization & Time Management
- Vender & Materials Management
- Safety/SWPPP Compliance Management
- Extensive experience in sustainable energy project development & management
With one common goal in mind: “To Provide the Client with a Superior Construction Experience, Grounded by Integrity, Service Quality, and Professional Excellence”